November welcomed us with a reminder of what's heading our way... a little blast of winter! BUT, the forecast looks great for the next week or so - with even a high of 19 coming up! It's the perfect time finish (or start) getting your home ready for winter!
5 Things to Get Your Home ready for Winter
- Put away the Lawn furniture or get covers to protect and swab the deck to avoid mould or mildew.
- Shut off outdoor water and drain hoses and sprinler systems.
- Get your Eaves cleaned and clear of leaves to ensure drainage.
- Do a walk about and check all windows, trim any tree branches that are too close to your home.
- Get your furnace tuned up and ready!